Starrett Comparators Two
Starret Comparators Three
Starret Comparators Four
- Available in horizontal 16″ (desktop), 24″ (floor), and 30″ (floor) models
- 16″ vertical benchtop and 24″ vertical floor models available
- Wide variety of screens, stages, lenses, and magnifications available
- Digital readouts available
- Heavy duty work stages with fast, accurate scales
- Surface illumination options available
- Motorized Stage Options
- Edge detection available
- Heavy-duty stands available
- Stage accessories: Center supports, rotary vise, v-blocks and clamps, vertical holders
Optical comparators are used for an exceptionally wide range of dimensional inspection applications. At the heart of these systems are precision optics, superb lighting and a highly accurate workstage. They combine to ensure bright, sharp images and exceptional accuracy.
Generally, horizontal models work well with parts that need to be fixtured, held in a vise, or on centers. Vertical models provide comparable accuracy and are ideal for parts that are placed on the glass insert of the workstage.
Starrett Kinemetric Company
M2 Touchscreen Control:
Starrett optical projector with an M2 display gives manufacturers a state-of-the-art, intuitive and exceptionally accurate measurement system. It has a broad range of powerful, easy-to-use functions on a compact, icon-based touchscreen interface. The M2 provides instant information on feature form, tolerances and measurement data. It also can coordinate display for X and Y axes and Q radius values for screen rotation. The M2 mounts and displays in either a vertical or horizontal position.
- Clean and simple touchscreen interface with large icons and intuitive operation.
- Graphics-rich display with instant feature form, tolerances and measurement data information.
- Vertical or horizontal display.
- Windows 7 based.
- Inch/Metric conversion, toggle between incremental/absolute and simple reset
- Skew function for ease of part alignment
- Simple part programming with measure guide
- USB and RS232 Interface
- Linear and segmented linear error correction
- Optional optical edge sensing