Wireless SPC Data Collection Systems
- Real time, error free data collection
- Compatible with Starrett, Mitutoyo, Sylvac, CDI, Mahr, Tesa, and other electronic tools
- Stores up to 10 readings
- One DataSure Gateway can support up to 100 active tools
- Range: 100′ (additional routers increase range in 100′ increments)
- Tool, network, and battery status are automatically monitored and recorded in the system’s database
Starrett’s DataSure Wireless Data Collection is a state-of-the-art system for real-time collection and recording of measurement data. From measurement to input, it reduces steps, saves time and can totally eliminate error in the data collection process. The new Starrett DataSure 4.0 System operates on the latest wireless networking technology that uses short-wave radio frequencies to interconnect cell phones, computers and wireless electronic devices, enabling much faster speed, greater bandwidth and longer range for higher data throughput.
DataSure End Nodes are attached to measuring tools throughout the shop. After measuring, the operator presses a button on the End Nodes which transmits the data. Data is transmitted to the nearest router, which transmits it to the Gateway and PC, or directly to the Gateway. The Gateway confirms receipt of the data by sending a signal back to the tool’s End Node. Even if the main system is down or busy, up to ten readings can be stored in the End Node.
DataSure is scalable from one tool with an End Node and Gateway to multi-tool systems spread over wide distances with several range-extending routers.