- Microscopes come in a wide variety of sizes, lens configurations and optional measuring devices
- Magnification from 10x to 2000x
- Zoom magnification or fixed magnification
- Standard vernier micrometer heads, electronic micrometer heads to .00005″, or full computer driven measuring systems.
- Camera mounts or full video imaging available
- Light Sources can be built-in or fibre-optic based
Toolmaker’s Microscopes are used to measure dimensions, angles, shape of screws or gears etc. Stereo or Monocular Microscopes are used in industrial or medical applications for small part inspection, assembly, deburring and medical/biological dissection. Available accessories include high intensity variable light boxes and boom stands.