Drop, Dial, and Travel Indicators
- Drop Or Travel Indicators come in Dial Diameter sizes of Miniature: 1.25″, Group1: 1-11/16″, Group2: 2-1/4″, Group3: 2-3/4″ group 4: 3-3/4″ diameters.
- Indicators have ranges from .050″ to 12.0″ (1.27 mm – 304.8 mm)
- Indicators are available in graduations: .001″, .0025″, .0005″, .0001″,.00005″, .00002″ (.025 mm – .0005 mm)
- Digital or Electronic Indicators are available in most sizes, graduations, and ranges.
- Numerous accessories are available: Contact Points, Extensions, Lifting levers, Backs, Holders and Stands – granite or steel
- Rugged and simple unit construction.
- Easy readablility with the best, balanced style of graduation and number combination.
- Balanced and tapered hands are easy to follo
- Balanced Dial (plus on right) or Continuous Dials (reading clockwise)
Brown & Sharpe
Fowler (Fred V. Fowler Co.)
SPI (Swiss Precision Instruments)