High Accuracy Digital Height Gages
- 14″, 16″, 21″, 24″, 28″, 32″, 38″, 48″ Models available.
- High Accuracy and High Resolution with SPC Output.
- Measure inside/outside diameters in seconds.
- GO/NoGo judgement by setting upper and lower tolerances.
- Models available to perform 2D Functions.
- Numerous work holding accessories available.
- Shown far left Mitutoyo Linear Height, shown right Trimos V-600
Plug Gage Measuring – the art of using pre-sized precision metal plugs to determine the acceptability of diameters of drilled or machined holes. The difference between any class of gage is not the wear or life span of the gage, it’s the tolerance which is allowed in the manufacturing process of the gage.
Class ZZ Gages – These gages have an inch tolerance of .0002” and a metric tolerance of .005mm. They are practical where good precision and speed are important.
Class Z Gages – These gages have an inch tolerance of .0001” and a metric tolerance of .0025mm. They are one half the deviation of the ZZ for a better fit.
Class X Gages – These gages are available with an inch tolerance of .00004” and a metric tolerance of .001mm. These gages are used where greater precision is needed.
Class XX Gages – These gages have an inch tolerance of .00002” and a metric tolerance of .0005mm. They are one half of the deviation of the X. Great for your most critical inspection needs.
Fowler (Fred V. Fowler Co.)
High Precison Digital Height Gages:
• Newly developed high accuracy and high resolution Absolute linear encoder for posioion detection.
• Easy reference icon keys with a slider elevation knob (for travel)/wheel.
• Measure inside/outside diameters by sweeping hole.
• GO/NoGo judgement by setting upper and lower tolerances.
• Accuracy: +/-(.00011+.0002xL/40)”
• 0-14″ , 0-16″, 0-24″, 0-28″, 0-38″ Models available.
• Optional Depth, Indicator Holders, Ball, Probes available.
• Shown far right Mitutoyo QM Data Height, right Tesa-Hite
Mitutoyo QMHeight Brochure: Click to see High Precision Height Gage.
Mitutoyo Linear Height-600D: Click to see High Performance 2D Measurement System.
http://www.fvfowler.com/height.html: Click to see Fowler/Trimos Height Gages