- Used to transfer a known measurement from Height Master to your part
- 12″, 18″, 24″, 40″ models available, metric equivalents
- Electronic or digit-readout available
- Available with staggared or straight blocks
- Horizontal or horizontal/vertical models available
- 6″, 10″, 12″ and 24″ riser blocks available
- Numerous Accessories available: “zero-set” dial bore gages and inside micrometers and depth gage attachments.
Height masters are used for setting and calibrating height gages and other measuring instruments for better accuracy. Height masters can further be used as a standard to measure hole location, width of a groove, and pitches. Riser blocks are available to adjust the overall height.