- Large and clear LCD readout
- Battery or Solar power
- Coolant Proof IP 67 available
- Swiss, U.S. and Japanese Models Available
- SPC output available for interface to computer data collection
- 0-4″(100 mm)
- 0-6″(150 mm)
- 0-8″ (200 mm)
- 0-12″ (300 mm)
- 0-18″ (450 mm)
- 0-24″ (600 mm)
- 0-40″ (1000 mm)
- 0-80″ (2000 mm)
This is one of the handiest measuring tools available, used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. It is direct reading, reliable and accurate. Can measure in inch or metric (or convert) at push of button.
- Can measure OD, ID, depth, and steps.
- .0005″(0.01mm) Resolution.
- Zero key allows the display to be “zero-set” at any slider postion along the scale for incremental comparison measurements.
- Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements.
- One hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll.
- Coolant proof: IP65 level – protection against coolant, water, dirt and dust. IP67 – protection against coolant, water, dirt and dust (higher level of protection unit can be submerged in water for 30 minutes).
- Solar models available.
- SPC output is available on most calipers to interface with data collection devices in the shop or inspection areas.
- HSS measuring faces – carbide available.
- Protective cases.
Brown & Sharpe
Fowler (Fred V. Fowler Co.)
SPI (Swiss Precision Instruments)