Cylindrical Pin Gages
- The range of gages, in each set, offer hundreds of combinations for qualifying hole sizes in or around the nominal size.
- Available in any combination of Go/No-Go tolerances, or use the range to find the exact size of a hole.
- Provide standards for zeroing comparators, setting snap gages, micrometer checking, hole center and layout determination, precision arbors for staging parts and/or checking runout of blanks.
- Gages are available in sets or individually.
- Available in steel or carbide.
Plug Gage Measuring – The art of using pre-sized precision metal plugs to determine the acceptability of diameters of drilled or machined holes. The difference between any class of gage is not the wear or life span of the gage, it’s the tolerance which is allowed in the manufacturing process of the gage.
Class ZZ Gages – These gages have an inch tolerance of .0002” and a metric tolerance of .005mm. They are practical where good precision and speed are important.
Class Z Gages – These gages have an inch tolerance of .0001” and a metric tolerance of .0025mm. They are one half the deviation of the ZZ for a better fit.
Class X Gages – These gages are available with an inch tolerance of .00004” and a metric tolerance of .001mm. These gages are used where greater precision is needed.
Class XX Gages – These gages have an inch tolerance of .00002” and a metric tolerance of .0005mm. They are one half of the deviation of the X. Great for your most critical inspection needs.
Pennoyer-Dodge Gage Co.
Kerley Corporation offers a full line of Thread Measuring Wires
- Inch and Metric
- Gear Wires
- ACME Wires
- Buttress Wires
- Specials quoted on request