- Fast and accurate measurements
- Interchangeable anvil type
- Available in metric and standard
- Measuring Range: .500” – 32.0”
- Dial Indicator or Electronic Indicator Range – .0005″ to .00005″.
- Blind hole available
- Tungsten carbide tips
Originally designed for engine rebore use, these bore gages have since been developed into a universal two-point internal measuring system suitable for many applications.
An improved mechanical system increases its strength and wear resistance. All contact points are tungsten carbide.
Robust, easy to use, and suitable for most environments and applications.
Bore gages are set with setting rings or with gage blocks stacked in a holder with jaws protruding to set the bore. Call for details.
Jaws (Radius or Straight):
Stand available to hold clamp for hands free use.