Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-210 (Click to see detailed brochure): Mitutoyo SJ210 Surface Roughness
This is it! A small, lightweight, and extremely easy to use surfaceroughness measurement instrument that lets you view surfaceroughness waveforms right on the color LCD screen.
- 2.4” color LCD display includes backlighting and over-size fonts
- Display direction can be changed to be read vertically or horizontally right and left -handed
- Color tolerance judgments, evaluation curves and all data can be displayed in one of 16 languages
- Self-timed measurement supported
- Security management supports password protected function locks
- Advanced data storage capabilities -Up to 10 measurement conditions and one measured profile can be storedin the internal memory.
- Optional memory card. An optional memory card can be used as an extended memory to store large quantities of measured profiles and conditions.
- Password protectionAccess to each feature can be password-protected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
- Multilingual support The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.Stylus alarm (patent pending in Japan)An alarm warns you when the cumulative measurement distance exceeds apreset limit.
Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-301 (Click to see detailed brochure): Mitutoyo Surface Roughness SJ-301
Excellent, Portable Surface Roughness Testingwith Enhanced Capabilities
- All the features of the SJ 210 and more.
- Excellent, Portable Surface Roughness Testingwith Enhanced Capabilities
- Numerous accessories available including, small hole probes, extensions, skid plates, height gage adapters.
Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-400 (Click to see detailed brochure): Mitutoyo Surface Roughness SJ-400
Revolutionary New Portable Surface Roughness Testers Make Their Debut
Long-awaited performance and functionality are here: compact design, skidless and
high-accuracy roughness measurements, multi-functionality and ease of operation.
- High-accuracy measurements with a hand-held tester. A wide range, high-resolution detector and an ultra-straight drive unit provide class-leading accuracy. DetectorMeasuring range: 800μm Resolution: 0.000125μm (on 8μm range)Drive unit Straightness/traverse lengthSJ-401: 0.3μm/.98″(25mm)SJ-402: 0.5μm/1.96″(50mm)
- Roughness parameters that conform tointernational standards. The SJ-400 Series can evaluate 36 kinds of roughness parametersconforming to the latest ISO, DIN, and ANSI standards, as well as to JIS standards (1994/1982).
- Cylinder surface roughness measurements with a hand-held tester. The skidless measurement and R-surface compensation functions make it possible to evaluate cylinder surface roughness.
- Measurement/evaluation of stepped features and straightness. Ultra-fine steps, straightness and waviness are easily measured byswitching to skidless measurement mode. The ruler function enablessimpler surface feature evaluation on the LCD monitor.
- Confirmation of measurement results andassessed profiles without a printout. The large, integrated, touch-panel LCD monitor clearly displays evaluation results and measured profiles.
Starrett Surface Roughness Gage
Starrett Surface Roughness Tester SR200 (Click to see detailed brochure): Starrett Surface Roughness SR200 Data sheet
The SR200 is a full featured, powerful and versatile surfaceroughness tester. It can be used either free standing (on horizontal,vertical or even inverted surfaces) or bench mounted with fixturing for batch measurement and laboratory applications. It is battery powered for portability, with an AC adapter available.
- Large screen display -easy to read
- Unique stylus lift mechanism for total flexibility
- Many application specific parameter options
- Comprehensive selection optional accessories and pickups
- Long traverse length and extended pickup reach
- TalyProfile Lite Windows software included withavailable Silver and Gold upgrade options
- Stores of up to 100 readings with memory card.
- RS232 port for easy download of results.
Starrett Surface Roughness Tester SR100 (Click to see detailed brochure): Starrett Surface Roughness SR 100 Data sheet
The SR100 portable surface roughness tester is powerful, accurate and easy touse. With the SR100, you can measure roughness almost anywhere. It is ideal for checking large components, structures, auditing batch production prior to shipment and production line process control.
- Large LCD window• Measures Ra at the touch of a button
- In addition to basic roughness parameters Ra andRz, also measures advanced Rp, Rv and Rt parameters
- Five second cycle time
- Result saved until the next measurement is taken
- Switches between inch and metric mode without remeasuring
- Use right out of the box – little or no operator training required
- Automatic shut-off after five minutes of inactivity
- Configured with the most common industrial settings to ensure correlation between multiple operators (see specifications)
- Simple and reliable calibration