In industry, where the need for high-accuracy non-contact measurement currently increases, high-speed and high-accuracy vision systems are becoming the mainstream in non-contact precision measurement. Mitutoyo Quick Scope Series are vision measuring system that anyone can easily use to perform not only image observation and single part measurement, but also automatic multiple part measurement. Quick Scope powerfully supports your vision measurement applications in most diverse environments.
Mitutoyo Quick Scope Brochure : Click to see Mitutoyo’s latest models of Quick Scopes
- A color CCD camera provides real-life, sharp workpiece images.
- Available in CNC or manual version, with zoom or fixed magnification.
- Multiple lighting options allow users to customize their Quick Scopesto meet their particular lighting needs.
- Navigation and Graphic functions allow easy operation and movementaround the part.
- One-click edge detection.
- Macro icon tools for many common measuring routines.
- Compact and light weight design fits where you need it.
- Powerful, Windows® based software is easy-to-use and intuitive.
- Surface, contour and fiber-optic ring light illumination options allow users to configure the QS lighting to meet a variety of measurement needs.
- Powerful, Windows® based QSPAK software is easy to use and offers a wide range of measuring and analysis capabilities.
- Functions include zoom, auto-focus, measurement playback, one-click edge detection, graphic display, 48 different macros, and a pattern matching function for several common part features.
- X,Y stage can be controlled by mouse or through the optional multi-function control box.