- Microscopes come in a wide variety of sizes, lens configurations and optional measuring devices: Toolmaker’s Microscopes are used to measure dimensions, angles, shape of screws or gears etc. Stereo or Monocular Microscopes are used in industrial or medical applications for small part inspection, assembly, deburring and medical/biological dissection.
- Magnification from 10X to 2000X. Zoom magnification or Fixed magnification.
- Measuring capabilities: Standard vernier micrometer heads, electronic micrometer heads to .00005″ or full computer driven measuring systems.
- Camera mounts or full video imaging available.
- Light Sources can be built-in or Fibre-optic based.