This is one of the handiest measuring tools available, used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. It is direct reading, reliable and accurate.
- Can measure OD, ID, depth, and steps.
- Sharp, clear dial graduations of .001″ or 0.02mm – .100″ or 2mm in one revolution.
- Lock screw for dial bezel and for holding the slding jaw position.
- Sharpe, black graduations on the satin finished bar, every .100″ or 1mm.
- Choice of dial colors: white, black, blue, purple, green, red, orange
- Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements.
- One hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll.
- HSS measuring faces – carbide available.
- Protective cases.